- This first card tells you how to play
- If you read the first sentence, it said you should read clues
- At the clue, it said "type ..." :)
- The easiest card in this game. Just type what you see from the image
- The clue said we don't need those big guys
- So, let's ignore those capital letters you saw from the image. Then, you will get it!
- Count the number of notes you can see from the image
- Answer it in English with the unit at the end
- Solve the puzzle and you will get a word
- However, look at the password label. It seems to be in a reverse side
- At the second page, count the number of each color that must use from the first page
- Once you get the number, see the direction where to go
- Then, just press the button as per the number and the direction you got
- The clue said the thing from this can help you
- Let think of the thing that have the number, so it should be keyboard!
- The clue also said find the route
- Follow the path of the number in the keyboard, you will notice that it is the letter
- It said you can do mistake and you will find it
- Type anything randomly
- That's it! Password is appearing now!
- The clue tell you to trust the color
- See the circle's color that doesn't have its own letter
- See around to find out the same color that has its own letter
- I think you get it now :)
- Where are they? It means some of them are missing here
- Find out the missing English character from the image
- Then, use your English skill to make the word
- Try to do something with image to find out something behind
- See it yet?
- 3 Pictures refer to the word and combine them as password
- 1st picture is the video player. "REC" button does not show here
- 2nd picture means when you played a game and your HP got 0, the most games will show you the message "game...."
- 3nd picture means a letter ...
- "Don't look at me" means no need to see the picture
- Something in the whole screen get lost (Under the picture)
- The position that the arrow point the field is the sequence of the letter
- Number is means the players on the left (Just count!)
- See the name on each of them
- It is game cheat pattern for the old console game like Contra, Winning Eleven
- A company created this cheat pattern (We are fan of this company haha!)
- "Don't trust the detail" means do not read them!
- Look at the sentense means look at the first character of each sentense
- That is the killer!
- Zoom the picture you will see something
- Use the mirror and see what is inside :D
- Just try to type any password, you will see that the alert notification is changed
- Go back just one step means step back the character just one time like B -> A
- The number you have seen is the country code! Go to Google and check it
- Front of them means only the first character
- swipe swipe swipe until you see something clearly
- Each picture refer to each letter of the password
- 1st image dog?
- 2nd image how does it look like?
- 3rd image is the name of this console game
- 4th image how does the snowman look like when it get thin
- 5th image correct sign look similar to a letter in English
- Each picture refer to each letter of the password
- Try to merge the darken color block on each picture, you will see it looks like a letter
- Keyboard pattern :D
- No more hint for this card
- This card might the most difficult card
- If you are in London in the Winter, what is the current time in London on each country
- Check the timezone of each country and re-draw an analog clock
- Yes! each country time refer to a letter of the password
- Count the leaf and then count English letter
- Check the sample one, you will understand
- Similar to the previous card that you have to count the English letter
- L + H => (12 + 8 = ??) => ?
- Now, it looks easy
- See and count the shape of each geometry
- Look at "France" flag. Triangle is "3", and then see the 3rd letter of France
- You know what to do next
- Place the letter to the table at first image
- Read our suck manga, you will understand how to get this
- Read the rule from card 01
- There is a rule that you can ignore
- Look at the picture what does it means
- Then, just press that button :)
- Everyone stay on this thing, we cannot live outside
- What do you think what is that thing
- Then, answer it by using the direction guide from the image
- Every words have the same letter
- Combine them!
- Actually, look at the picture on how it looks like. It's the answer
- It said "Solve it". Calculate 185 x 2 = ?
- Do you know digital number's font style? Try drawing it into your paper
- Then, just imagine that you give this paper to someone, how they can see it
- Yes!, it a wording! So, it you draw it by 3 times. It will be like a cheer song!
- English vocabulary for past simple tense on this wording :)
- Look at the text! it's like they face down to the ground
- So, what happens if they face up
- Don't try to calculate anything!
- Just look at "o" (the circle) and count it!
- 91001 ... It has three "o". So it's "3"
- Not yet completed, the anwser is not top-down but it's left-right
- Good Luck!
- Split the sentense by 5 letter
- Then, compare each with the pattern on the second picture
- Yes, you will get each letter, and then answer!
- Have you ever learnt about astronomy?
- Yes, it's our solar system
- Answer with the name of that planet
- First table has the answer but you need to know the direction get it
- Second picture tells you the direction like a compass :)
- Be careful! The first table is strange direction
- Hope you got it!